Friday, December 01, 2006

Que Que.

I talked to him about a month ago. He said he liked Georgia and Clemson, but not real sure right now. I think he will develop into a decent balanced running back, if he stays out of trouble in small Abbeville. I need to go see him play, especially if he is gonna be good enough for division I ball and if he is seriously interested in clemson. He is really tall and built, but I think he needs to add a few pounds. I see him as a James Davis type RB good, but not great speed.

Regardless, Clemson will be loaded at running back as long as Spence is there, and Willie Korn will run his offense to full potential. We will win 10 ball games next year even with him struggling a bit. He will make some awesome plays too. He is as good as anyone at CU now (including Proctor) and going to be as memorable as Whitehurst in my opinion. Imagine his potential with this talent, and not a mediocre line at Byrnes this year. He is the real deal and a natural leader with all the tools to make it big. Coots are his only critics right now. Go tigers and go GT for a shot at the Gator Bowl for the ACC's best team. I am excited about our bowl game and the spring game. Chris Pless said he will go to the spring game and you too Vance. When we get older with more money we should go in and get season tickets.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive