Saturday, December 02, 2006

I agree Brent, I am for sure planning on going to all the games one day and getting season tickets.

It would be great if me and you both could do it. I am glad to see you looking on the bright side. I mean, I am sitting here watching two teams that we beat play for the ACC championship. You are completely right, Korn is going to be the best QB in college football. Probably not next year but he is going to silence all critics next year. Personally, I think he is going to shock people next year at how good he is in his first year. He will still not be as good as he is going to be one day. The kid is a proven winner. I feel like he will be a winning QB, in other words a QB who finds a way to win the game. We will still take the occaisional loss from a team like VT this year, just had our number on that night. A winning QB could have won the rest of our games this year because it would have only took one play. I think he will be the one play maker. No doubt what so ever he has the talent and sheer atheletic ability and anybody who doubts that is retarded.

As for you Blakeroo, I disagree with you wholeheartedly. First off Spence didn't lose the game. We also didn't lose the game because of spectacular play calling for the Cocks as no doubt the Old Ball Sack is capabable of. We lost that game because you were able to run the ball up the middle on us. If a team can run the ball up the middle on you, you cannot beat them. Personally, I think play calling for the Cocks was not very good. You should have ran the ball more. Evidence of that is the interceptions that should have lost you the game. I think in fact even though it was retarded to go for it on fourth down, if he had ran the ball you would have got the first down. Instead a retarded pass that put you down eventually by two scores. Then another game saving fourth down that could have gone either way. Had you lost would you be saying Spurrier was a bad play caller? I think not. Spence did what I wanted him to do, he went for the win. Most Tiger fans think he should have called a run. I disagree, he should have done exactly what he did, that was going for the win. The Cocks made a good call on defense by blitzing. Spence was limited in the second half of the year in his play calling due to poor play execution by Proctor. Recievers were open and believe me they catch everything thrown to them. Proctor could not get them the ball. As for the missed blocks, it is not playstation and Spence does not have a controller with a wire going up Dukes butthole, so I can't really say it was designed for him to miss a block. In other words, it was probably a missed block or a play that never developed. Still, my opinion, good play calling on Spence's part to call a pass and try to win the game. Poor execution, but a good call. Then we still should have tied it, again poor execution.

Poor play from the Tiger defense against the run lost the game, I still like Vic, just a bad game and it was time for you guys to finally win one. Spence will take care of bussiness, bank on it. He was brought in not to be an offensive master mind. He was brought in to run the football which is what you have to do to win consistently. CJ needs 83 yards to give us two 1000 yard rushers for the year. I'd say he did what he was brought in to do and we will continue to improve under him.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive