Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I thought that would get a laugh. I went over to Tulane's webpage.

Wow, I have never seen anything more pathetic. Most messages are from 2005. No news at all and I mean none on the front page. It is worth you going over, it is almost nonexistent. I was about to say Tulane would probably be a decent job, I have to agree with you now if its anything like their rivals board. I think Burns is an OK coach, you gotta think he probably earns his money recruiting. I mean, I can't really remember anything wonderfull about our running game before Spence. I am not saying anything bad about the man, I just didn't expect to see him get a head coach offer. I kind of think our coaches are safe. I just would have though Nix would want a head coach job, even at a lesser school. I know I would, probably not there.

Tommy gets no contract extension. Thats your first sign of things to come. I was wrong, or rather the article was wrong on his contract extension. It is 2.5 million for the buyout through December 1st 2008. Save a big year next year, I think his days are numbered. I think recruiting is gonna save him untill then. Korn made it clear he was a Bowden commit. I hate to say it, that alone is enough to keep him around through next year. I just don't think the man is happy, it sounds that way to me during his press conferences.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive