Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ryan...

I have no reason not to agree with your assessment of Scar's DL. Sounds reasonable to me and I would not suspect there to be much of a drop off until Clowney leaves.

Brent...

In terms of Morris I think he would tell you that he is going to put the gas pedal to the floor and live or die by it. His theory is to stay wide open all the time and even letting the offense slack or slow down for one drive could be contagious. It is certainly not going to always work and I know I keep going back to it but maybe now that he is getting the type of RB he prefers it might help? I certainly believe that more of a push at the line would help as well. Hard to have a consistently long drive when you do not have the push that you need at the line and a scat back.

He is also inexperienced, I'm quite sure he is still watching film in the off season and trying to find ways to do things better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive