Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Posts Don't Count

No controversy at quarterback. In this situation it will probably benefit SC. Connor Shaw is always banged up so maybe it is a good thing having Dylan Thompson able to go right in there. With that being said, I don't see that Shaw is ahead of Thompson in too many things....maybe running. Spurrier is just going to yank them as he sees fit like he has always done.

Why all of this bickering over the lines? I don't see the defensive line being a weakness for either team. I haven't dug into depth too much, but having solid line depth is a lot about development and healthy bodies right? I will give Carolina the edge on the offensive line because of their sheer size. I do not think Clemson's offensive line will be bad at all and are probably one of the best in the conference.

Vance, you bring up a good point about comparing these two teams. It cant really be done, except maybe on a pure talent level. I think that as long as Clemson runs a no huddle offense their defense will have to concede yards and points, just from a play numbers standpoint. I want to see plays add up like Morris does so well, but I also want them to have those long drives when they need it as well. I remember last year when Clemson's beleaguered defense made a great turnover against BC last year after they had been driving and Morris trying some trickery to give the ball right back to them. I felt the confidence factor was lost because they had to run right back out there when Clemson turned it right back over. Sometimes I think Morris likes to gun it a little too heavily. Sometimes...the big play isn't needed. That is a bit of a ramble but that series of events stuck with me for that entire game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive