Sunday, October 07, 2007

Well theres the answer...

I certainly did have a good feeling about this years team.....

I guess now it was just hope instead of reality.

I didn't get to watch or hear the game this week, is was on at 3 in the morning. But looking at the play calling it was not good, only running the ball 12 times, good god (Kentucky gameplan?). Special teams all the sudden are as bad or worse than last year. Certainly you will never beat Beamer with poor special teams.

I thought we had a shot to beat everyone on our schedule. Now, I think Maryland and Wake are every bit as good as VT and GT, maybe better. BC and SC are no doubt better. Central Michigan is even a worry playing like we are. I can easily forsee us losing four more games playing like we have the past two weeks. If we do lose 4 more, we will most likely be getting a new coach. Especially if one of them is SC which is likely. Good person and effort aside, we have too much talent to do this every year, even his brother pretty much said that on the radio this week.

This is our best shot at a good season, everybody knows it. I don't see TDP bringing him back if he does what its looking likely he will do this year. Funny how things change for the the Tigers in a 2 week period. I'm very disappointed.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive