Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Good discussion, lets go throught the list then....

Let me start out by saying my pick is still Paul Johnson, over everyone you mentioned even the outlandish ones.

I don't see how we have a shot at Grobe at all. Of course we would want him, it just doesn't seem possible so not much on that one.

I think Tuberville is an asshole. But I am like you were about Spurrier, you didn't like him but would gladly take him as a head coach. I'd certainly be happy with that however.... I am sure I told you , I stayed in Alabama for a weekend and he is on every other commercial. I don't see him getting fired or quitting any time soon.

The Cohwer thing is a bit overdone don't you think? He is coaching at Pittsburg still right? If he retires, initially I don't think he is gonna give two shits about coaching college football. Maybe in a few years he would get bored, but not right now. I believe last time I saw where this was started by Cock fans. Or maybe a very ignorant Clemson fan, but having said all that stranger things have happened.

I don't know anything about Bellicheck. So I'm not even gonna touch that one.

Speaking of stranger things. I have had J. Johnson on my mind lately. I don't know exactly why. I can't say in all certainty hes not bored and looking to come back into coaching. Why not? But again just silly fan talk.

No comment on Bobby Johnson, I think that was started solely by Chriss Pless.

One things for sure, I don't want a nice guy. I want an asshole. I want people to say yeah they won but the coach is such a dickhead! Thats what I want, a complete prick who will stop at nothing (except recruiting violations) to win. I am being totally serious, nice guys finish last hence Steve Spurrier a proven asshole. He seems to do quite well. lol

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive