Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I forgot you went to the game....

I hate it that it was that one....

But taking lumps, I don't think so. OL takes a long time to build. Thats the first game you have lost that you should have won since Spurrier got there. In my opinion, you guys have been blessed. How many teams have you beaten you shouldn't have? Yes, its not like Vanderbilt is Duke either, lol. So, I like the direction you guys are going in. Except the fans, booing and acting stupid. Saying his offense doesn't work. OK, they could meld Bear Bryant, Danny Ford, Vince Dooley, Joe Morrison and every other great coach together. Then bring in Joe Montana in his best years at QB. Your offense still wouldn't work without an OL,period. It will get there.

I listened to the Central Michigan game. In the first quarter in fact it looked like my prediction was a reality. They came out and went right down the field. Clemson came out and threw an interception. After the 1st quarter CM played like shit. Yes we have a very good football team. However it can certainly score 70 points one week and then 3 the next. Which is what I expect to happen.

I guess you could look at it as 2 losses. I think in my mind after Va Tech its actually 4 and 6 in the past 10 games. Not really a very good quality win unless you consider FSU a quality win. I think they would beat us now. So yes, it would be great to win out. That would mean we had turned it around. We should be beating everyone left on our schedule including BC. That would be great. Too bad its not going to happen.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive