Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Unorganized Rants from the Battle Kat.

Vance, I have been thinking about it, and I want Clemson to find a completely new staff. I know we got good coaches and some are worth saving, but as with you we need something new. They let Jacoby Ford get destroyed and Clemson didn't pop anyone back in retaliation. Koenning should have told one of his players to destroy somebody, take a personal foul if need be.

I know you like VK and the defense is playing good, but I don't think anyone fears our defense like they should. They are all fast, but who is regarded as nasty? Watching LSU play Carolina, I want a defense like that or like VT. Sure they did some dirty shit, but it gets into the players heads. And now Davis and Spiller don't even scare anybody. Its not their fault, but it is the truth. Clemson doesn't scare anyone and you can bet on losses to BC and SC because they will push Clemson around. Maryland's offensive line is scary and Wake Forest just makes the coaching staff look like a bunch of fools. Tommy Bowden said that he couldn't spend anymore time on special teams Sunday. That is the most foolish thing I have ever heard. He has lost 2 games and most of it was special teams. I think they need to spend twice the amount of time. Bowden is just too irritating to listen to sometimes after losses. Also, I do agree that he is a good guy and that he really is giving it his best, but it's time for somebody on this staff to get nasty, drop some F-bombs at the players and make them come out busting people in the mouth. Quit paying attention to percentages on offense and go out there and be more physical. Sadly, I don't think we have the type of coaching mentality for this. Also, Burton Burns leaving this program really hurt the running game IMO. He got all he could get out of mediocre talent for years and I think the RB's just played better for him. Beside's Andre Powell had a background in special teams and I think they may be even worse.

I would love to have Jim Grobe as a coach. Paul Johnson would be fine too. Hell bring Danny Ford in as an interim this year and maybe Clemson will f$#*ing hit somebody. I am still pissed about the Jacoby Ford play. They should not have let them get away with that period. We need David Dunham back. That was our last true head buster and I guarantee somebody in Blacksburg would be seeing stars right now if he would have been playing.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive