Tuesday, October 09, 2007

This week a very ignorant fan made a post that I actually had to agree with surprisingly.....

I mean this guy must have couldn't even spell. But I'll have to admit, I had thought the same thing. I would just as soon have Tommy West still. I mean West never had the players Bowden has.

We are missing something critical, something that everyone can see. Toughness, we don't have it. A bunch of pansies. I'm sorry, we just are a sissy football team under Bowden and we have been since the last of West's influence left. Or maybe it was Rodriguez, I don't know for sure. I just know Bowden's first couple of years we played tough. But not since.

I would also like to see players who say "Winning is OK, but all I really want is to see little snot bubbles everytime I hit them". Thats what we lack, toughness.

I hate to say it, if we are gonna go 8 and 4 again and go to the Dookie Bowl. I'd just as soon lose every game and get a change. I'm fed up and I don't have one bit of faith left that we are going to ever be any different than we are now. Even if its a failure and in the grand scheme of things its likely it would be, I still want a change. I'm tired of the same crap year in and year out. Just give me something else to look at for a change. Even if its a new form of sorriness, I don't care.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive