Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Oh and I still like VK....

We are leading the ACC in total defense. He only allowed Va Tech about 200 total yards. Pretty damn good to motivate a defense like that when things are so shitty. He may or may not be a good head coach, I wouldn't complain or argue with a decision to give him a shot.

I read Chris Ard's article. He was saying a buyout would mean $600,000 a year for the next 4 years. Not something the administrators would want to do. BULLSHIT! TDP's has made it plain the money is already set aside for that. That comes out to 2.4 million. We gave Danny Ford 3 million almost 20 years ago! 3 million was alot more and much harder to come by back then.

I think they would like to give him one more year. They buyout wouldn't be much at all then. However it won't factor into the decision to keep or fire him. I think most fans want a change. If they really want a change they need to do one thing, stop going to the games. I can't see where they have had much of a good time in 6 out of the last ten games anyway.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive