Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hey, I'll take my lumps..

The sad part was that we went to Columbia to watch the pathetic showing. I had a GREAT seat. Right smack in the middle of the 50 yard line, club seats (no bleachers, seats with backs.) I was still miserable the whole game. I told you guys that if we played another game like we did in the 2nd half of the UNC game, we would lose. We played worse than we did in the UNC game. It was horrific. The O-line was terrible. Defense played well enough for us to win. Giving credit where it is due, Vandy is a better team than advertised. The losses that they have came by, Bama, Auburn, and a very close game to UGA. Not to make excuses, we still should have won. It wasn't a complete surprise though after watching the UNC game.

I don't blame it on Spurrier. If LB's are running by the O-line untouched the majority of the game you don't have much to work with. I questioned some of his play calling in the UNC game but not the Vandy game. We just have to put it all behind us and try to win the rest of them. I think we can if the O-line just has an average game. They don't have to dominate the line, just be average. It sux but we gotta let it go.

Clemson really lit it up. I thought they would though. You're not going to hold a talented offense like that down long. I never got incredibly down on the Clemson squad like the other fans did after those 2 losses. They are still a good team. Will the coaching staff allow them to have a successful ending to the season? That's the real question. I've been saying that since well before the season started. You guys remember, don't you? It's going to be an interesting ride the rest of the way. Who the hell knows what is going to happen.. lol.

We're ready for you to come on home bro. I wasn't expecting you that early, that's great news. Let me know if you get anymore info..

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive