Tuesday, October 23, 2007

OKAY!!! Time to spruce things up a bit!!!!!!!

Its getting close to the big game so smack talk time. Which means its getting close to time for me to come home. I am trying to make it in time for the BC game. I can't say for sure, I could make it or miss it by a matter of hours.

The Tigers looked pretty good Saturday. Central Michigan was terrible. Every time I see them play pretty good, deep down in a stupid part of my brain I think, wow what if they have finally turned it around. I see a little shit talking from the players. Ummm, I'm not convinced. Win 3 out of the WF, BC, SC and Maryland game and I will be satisfied. Duke should be a given.

I hear allot of criticism of Spurrier by Gamecock fans. Saying his offense sux. I think they need to take a step back and rethink things. Hes doing fine. I believe this is the first game that he lost that he should have won. It happens, believe me. It will happen again even when he gets the team to where they need to be. I still think you guys are having a good year.

Oh Smack talk building up to the big game and my return.....

Having said all that Blake, I'm sorry the Gamecocks sux......lol

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive