Monday, October 08, 2007

They sure had me fooled....

Maybe it was just false hope. Or maybe its the fact I have only got to listen to them. I really thought they were doing something this year. I really thought they were doing what they had to do to get to where we should be.

In two weeks time, they have gone right back to the same old shit. Spence does not have the ability to adjust. He can't adjust at half time and even worse he can't adjust correctly after a loss. Special teams are just unbelievably bad all the sudden.

Bowden should thank his lucky stars we played FSU already, they would mop the floor with us right now. Myself, I can easily see us losing 4 more games, putting us at 6-6. All they have to do is continue to play like they are right now. BC and SC are going to give us a good beating. WF and Maryland we can expect one loss between the two, quite possibly both. I'm telling you, Central Michigan is going to play us hard and I dunno. I have had a bad feeling about them anyway. So it can certainly be real real bad by the end of the year.

I think Bowden is a good guy, I even think he does his best. But with the talent he has now, we can certainly expect no better from here on as long as he stays. Things are different now, SC will mop the floor with us this year in Columbia, beating them has been the only thing saving his job year in and year out. He loses this year, 2 years in a row, thats the one thing they won't put up with.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive