Friday, January 04, 2013

You can't even see the tip of the ball in those pics LOL

"Get me a video from the side, but not the top bottom left". That's what you said in an earlier post. So I get you one from the side at ground level shows the whole ball clear as day and the gap between the tip of the ball and the end of the chain. You then come back with a pic from top left (a terrible one at that)?? I think you're just wanting to argue lol. 

In my pic you can clearly see the whole ball not just the half of the ball that is furtherest from the end of the chain. Did you get those pics from Ard? Those were terrible. Like I said, you're the only one in the world that thinks that was a first down.

Doesn't matter, I'm glad the ref missed on the call. Clowney got mad lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive