Wednesday, January 02, 2013

I know what I've seen

in Thompson's first year of major college football and I'm impressed. The kid is a playmaker and he doesn't hesitate to make a decision unlike Shaw. I can tell you haven't seen much of Carolina this season or you would agree. Both are good but the days where Shaw is the clear starter are coming to a end. Thompson will challenge for the starting job next year, I'll leave it at that.

It was a very impressive win for Clemson. It looked like a completely different defense. They sacked LSU all night.

What did you think about that first down call? I know we all say it every game, that we got bad calls but nothing compares to that one. It would have most likely won Michigan the game as well. I've never seen a call that bad.

And the Clowney hit coming right after. The biggest hit I've ever seen a Gamecock make and it came right after one of the biggest botched calls I've ever seen against us. It was almost like it was scripted bro. I wish you could have seen it real time. A thing of beauty. It's all they keep playing on ESPN and I love it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive