Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The bad thing about Abrams

is that the release date will be pushed back now. Well that's good and bad. Good because Abrams is going to do it right and bad because we have to wait longer. Here is a good article to read about some rumors. Female lead in Star Wars? Interesing.

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-episode-7-release-date-2015-2016-cast/

I'm not as big of a superhero fan as some people. Definitely not Superman. I do like the xmen, batman, and spiderman stuff. I'm definitely going to watch the Superman movie. We'll see.

They did remake Carrie as a TV movie. Most of the time those are cheaply done, bad actors especially. Not very highly pulicized (I didn't even know about it until you said). Carrie is a horror that was kind of just on it's own, unlike Halloween, Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw, ect. I think it will be interesting to see how they outcast her and the way her mom is in a modern day environment. If that's what they are going to do. I just find it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive