Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I actually have watched it

I only made it through the first season and kind of lost interest. I'm going to pick it back up one day. I thought I had told you about it already but maybe I didn't.

I had finally heard enough about The Wire that I broke down and bought the DVDs on ebay. I got a good price on them however. I paid $55 for a never been opened box set. Check out how much that costs on amazon lol.

My next show after The Wire will be Deadwood. I've heard you talk about it before and it looks pretty good. I'm going to try to get another ebay discount. The trick is to avoid the buy it now sales and be patient. Have a max price that you will spend and stick to it.

Don't forget Spartacus is starting back up this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive