Thursday, January 17, 2013

I agree...

I hate to see it end, but its time. The only thing I will say is that in the books Debrah finds out in the first book. This season, which was great, just looked unnecessary and crammed in. Maybe its just because I know that it was. The producers wanted to end the show and had to get creative. I think it will end, but who knows?

On Spartacus, they just got tired of so much bad stuff happening in real life with the show. Hopefully this is just a new beginning and it takes off again in different format.

I started watching OZ when it first came on HBO, good show. Back then I watched it on HBO and had to try and catch it at the right time. I saw most of the seasons I think. I watched maybe half of the first season of Mad Men, its ok but I did not get hooked. Probably something I will eventually watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive