Wednesday, January 02, 2013

I meant to...

tell you that video's are blocked at work. I will have to look at it when I get home, I can't see me not agreeing with you though.

I guess for me I have had quite a few bad experiences with QB's. Cullen Harper for example looked pretty damn good his first year, pretty bad his second year. I thought Will Proctor was great at the beginning of the season and prolly the worst one ever by the end of the year. Connor Shaw has had not one but 2 record breaking years at Scar in terms of wins. Not sure why anyone would be looking forward to the back up right now. But I guess we will find out eventually? Personally though, I don't know why anyone would be talking about your offense before your defense or any player before Clowney. Clowney is the difference between a decent team and a great team right now IMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive