Wednesday, January 02, 2013

I don't have any doubt

that beating LSU was better than winning the ACC and beating up on NIU. Clemson's win was very impressive and you should be excited about it. I know I'm happy about the Carolina bowl win. I know you didn't get to see it but it was a damn good game. Very exciting and it came down to the wire. Shaw went out after getting a little banged up and Thompson had to come in in a clutch situation. With 17 seconds left in the game he threw a perfect pass to Bruce Ellington that I've provided below. Call me crazy bro but I find myself wanting to see Thompson more than Shaw. He's good.



Before that there was some high drama on a play where the ref gave Michigan the first down where it was clear that there was an inch between the nose of the ball and the end of the chain. I've never seen a call that was botched that bad bro. Spurrier went apeshit crazy with good reason. Here is a video of the botched call. Sorry I can't find a better video but you can definitely see it. This was a 4th down play by the way where we would have got the ball if not for the botched call.



I was pissed and apparently so was Clowney lol. This next video is of the very next play in the game after they gave Michigan that first down. This is the best case of karma I've ever seen in a football game. Man I'm gonna miss this guy after next season lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive