Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I think its...

only one season so far, I don't even know if it got re-newed. Three episodes in and its pretty entertaining.

Dexter is coming back early in June this time and they won't confirm this is the last season. Does not mean its not, just the producer said we are not saying yet. Interesting.

The preview videos for Spartacus look real good. The good news on that one is a spin off of Spartacus is coming. I guess the Cesar character from this season is spinning into its own show. I know I will watch it.

Deadwood is good, but I could not stop watching Boardwalk Empire until I chain watched 3 seasons and you know thats not like me. But you do need to watch The Wire first to get hooked on Omar. He plays virtually the same character maybe even better in Boardwalk Empire.

I am running on fumes on something to watch, not much time due to school starting back anyways. But a little something would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive