Thursday, January 17, 2013

Interesting

I had not heard that about Dexter or Spartacus. Bad thing is I think this season should be the last for Dexter. I think they have it set to end the right way. If they drag it out they could mess it up.

Spartacus on the other hand I am excited about. I think a spinoff is a great idea.

Not sure about any shows that you haven't already seen. I've heard people talk about Mad Men but I've never seen it. Did you ever finish The Sopranos? What about the show Oz? You've probably already seen that one as well. One comedy that I don't think you've watched is Arrested Development. It's pretty funny and one of those that they cancelled too soon. It had a huge following. So big that seven years after the show ended they are coming out with a new season on Netflix. It's worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive