Thursday, January 03, 2013

I cannot see...

pictures from file sharing sites at work unfortunately. But the pictures I have seen are zoomed in from a bad angle, they actually look like the stick is at an angle and if straightened its a first down. The article is kind of goofy, says its a replay review and I don't believe this was a replay review was it? Also sounds allot like what the ref said was taken out of context. If he did say that, he will be fired but if Spurrier is saying it and he didn't he will be fined. I bet neither one happens. But in terms of me being the only person in the world, no actually the ref agrees with me. Just like Spurrier agrees with me on Shaw.

It could NOT have been a first down, I never said it was. I only said you cannot tell from that angle and you can't. You win some and you lose some, Clowney could have easily got a flag after the big hit which could very well have been game changing. I definitely don't think he should have, but he could have. Bottom line is you won and so did we.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive