Tuesday, January 01, 2013

WOW!

Fantabulous wins for both Clemson and Scar. I told Brent this was prolly bigger than winning the ACC for Clemson. A win like this could actually be a turning point for a team. But unfortunately it could go in either direction, at least the up direction is a possiblity now?

Actually I have not seen that movie, I will definitely check it out. I thought Taken 2 was real good, as good as the first maybe? I like the man with the iron fist as well. Its a remake of the old kung foo movies by QT. If you go into it with that expectation I don't see how you could not like the movie. If you are dumb enough to try and take it seriously or whatever people do, you probably won't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive