Wednesday, October 10, 2012

You could look at Miami the same way

They have many potential beatings on the horizon as well. Like I said, it will be interesting if Duke beats VT this weekend. I don't think they will but I won't be able to control my laughter if they do lol.

Recruiting update: One of South Carolina's big needs this recruiting class is DT. Beating the snot out of UGA just landed us a good one. He was rumored to be silently committed to UGA before the game and publicly committed to us today. I remember when UGA was stealing players out of our state because they were beating the crap outta us every year. My how times have changed lol.

I have also been meaning to ask you about Clemson's OL recruiting. They only have one commit so far. What's up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive