Monday, October 01, 2012

I don't at all think the first half...

was a reflection of Scar really. The way that I view Scar and UGA so far is untested. I think UGA got a slight test in Tennessee this weekend and really did not fair that well. Thinking logically and it being at home its probably right to favor Scar by 2. I don't see any reason why you don't win this game, but its probably pretty evenly matched and a game that will be deicided by who has the momentum at the end. I still say it will likely be you at the end.

Hard to say, one thing is that Gatech is desperate to win. In the past Clemson usually runs into a buzz saw with desperate teams. But I think you saw a different team this past weekend? I remember reading somewhere that Venables has a good track record vs the option, but I forget the details. But Gatech is certainly going to score points, mark that down lol. I just don't think it will be anywhere near enough. Looking at Gatech's last two games you would think Clemson will score about 200 points. But I have seen stranger things happen especially when you face the option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive