Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Another keep you glued...

To the tv episode from Dexter. This has been the best one yet. Walking dead is coming, I forgot how good homeland was until the second season started. Have not watched the second episode yet but last resort will have to work real hard to be bad after the first episode. I watched American horror, it was ok but with all those great actors it should have been better. Will be all different this season and maybe I was just not in the mood before?

I was in the mood for a good horror, watched movie after movie, awful, awful, awful, then this one I did not have much hope for? Best one in a while.

Will be cool if it happens, Clemson is also right back in the Acc as well. I tell you, if Morris stays and they get a defense? Gonna be a good team. Funny how we have the best offense hands down ever at Clemson and the worst defense ever at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive