Monday, October 01, 2012

Thoughts on this weeks upcoming games

First the Carolina vs UGA game. I think UGA has a slightly better offense than us. I think we have a better defense than UGA. I think if the total combined points scored is below 50 we have the advantage. Over 50 and UGA does. This game scares me terribly as a Gamecock fan..

Clemson vs GT. I know that GT had a very embarrasing loss to Mid Tenn St (49-28). Here is something to think about though, this is the first time Venebles has faced a Paul Johnson option offense. I wonder how he will fare? This game is in Clemson and I said before that Clemson will beat everyone in the ACC due to offensive fire power alone but the Veneble vs Johnson match up is very interesting..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive