Saturday, October 13, 2012

I saw a win

I saw us beat the shit out of UGA and a huge reason we beat UGA was because of Shaw. Lattimore is great but you didn't bash him, you wrongfully bashed Shaw. Like I said, if you question Shaw's passing ability you haven't watched a game Carolina has played this season. No one in the world outside of Clemson Tom would agree with you about Shaw..

You blame Shaw for having Lattimore on his team?? Then you come to me about not having intelligent conversation? Come on bro you're better than that.

We run a Bama offense these days. They don't pass if they don't have to and we don't either. Passing a lot is for teams with a bad defense. I'll take Shaw, Lattimore and our defense over any team with a terrible defense and a hotshot QB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive