Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It would be different

If it was a home game for Kentucky or Ole Miss or somebody. Not on the road against LSU. For me it's not really about the pictures and stuff taken if we win. It's about having all the attention on the game at hand. Players need to be focused on the upcoming game, not the upcoming jerseys. But hey, I guess it works for Oregon and like you said if we win not much else matters. If we do lose I will blame the camo pajama pants lol.

One interesting thing going on in college football right now is the ACC Coastal division. I think we touched on this briefly but I gotta bring up Duke. If they can mess around and beat VT this week we will have something huge to talk about lol. I don't think they will but it is entirely possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive