Thursday, October 11, 2012

I think Walt Deptula...

perfectly logical to you, not at all to me. I think Walt Deptula said it best though, this is the best Gamecock team ever and all Scar fans can talk about is Clemson? This was right before the first game with Auburn/Vanderbuilt when Scar fans were contiuously calling in to discuss Auburn beating Clemson. What he said was not quite as nice as the way I put it. I know how you follow Deptula.

Maybe I should watch it again then? It was one of those shows I always turned on to have something to watch and did not really pay attention enough. I did somewhat of the same thing with Homeland, this season I am paying attention and the show is great.

Finished up my class last night, easy class for me this time but I learned allot and the teacher was real good. Gonna sign up for the next one now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive