Monday, October 22, 2012

Thats good to hear...

I didn't expect them to lose that way either, just turnovers really. But I didn't expect Clemson to get the holy hell beat out of them by West Virginia either. Its just the foozball, exciting when you win and good for a laugh when you don't.

This time I am taking CMIT 202, I will get the A+ certification out of this class. That will be my final exam, the A+ certification exams. Reading the first two chapters of the book last night it should not be that bad.

getting pretty good at the wood working, the frame actually went just like I had planned. The router that I have works real good, I still need to get the glass made for it, but its done other than that. I am working on plans for a new boat, this one will be my own design or version of a pram. Its kind of a cross between the elegant punt and a pram boat. You can google them both to see what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive