Thursday, October 11, 2012

I know you know this

but I want to say it anyway, I wasn't flaming with those questions. I really didn't know what was going on with either. I knew you a lot more about it than I did.

I agree about Ole Miss, not sure why anyone would want to go there. The only reason really is because of family. That's the reason Eli went there. May be Ole Miss is paying players but I've never heard of them doing it?

As far as our new DT commit UGA may be able to make him flip. He was all but committed to them at one time. May be they will pay him?

I don't think we can blame schools paying players every time we lose a commit. Sometimes I think family ties and closeness to home can play a big role. Now giving a player's parent a job isn't against the rules. It happens all the time. Both of our schools have done it I'm sure..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive