Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Not much talk really...

He may end up decommitting but who wants to play at old piss? Not at all saying he signs but there is good evidence he is still committed to Clemson at this time. What I worry about is an SEC team possibly old piss paying him a whole bunch of money like with Cam Newton for example in the final hour.

Duke has a very good coach, I doubt very seriously they will be there in the end. I know I don't really care who wins that division. I only care if FSU loses one more and we don't in the ACC right now.

Speaking of paying players, UGA coaches can spend 15 minutes in a closed door meeting and sway a player from Georgia to UGA. Its not always just money but jobs for the family as well or possibly losing a job? All things are possibly with a recruit UGA wants, but we do get some these days so its possible you keep him.

OL? Sometimes defensive line are actually recruited for the OL, not sure if that is the case really. One thing for sure, Caldwell is going to be selective and I trust his judgement. You are finally seeing what his OL can do this year, big improvement with allot of inexperience right now this year. I would suspect we will sign 4 or 5 by the end but I dunno?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive