Thursday, October 11, 2012

I know you weren't...

But I don't see how giving a parent a job could be legal. I mean if you give them a janitorial job no problem, but let's say they were a highschool drop out and got an admin position? Anyone who applied would have a good case as well I am sure. I don't know all the rules but that can't be legal at a college.

I was speaking of turning a kid with one short meeting tho. Also, I don't think ole miss is necessarily paying. But I think uga, auburn etc.. Certainly is.

He could flip today but his dad likes Clemson and his mom is in Nigeria. It's hard to sign the number 1 recruit, we know that. I see scar and FSU more concerned than Clemson. Scar has maybe the biggest game ever this weekend and FSU got their ass whipped by NC state. Not sure why either fan base would be so interested in this situation. FSU needs to be concerned why they can sign him and 10 others like him and still lose games to much less talented teams. I think it's jimbo, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive