Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Spurrier's comment does seem to be big news

Just like with you, it's not a big deal to me either. It's not a big deal to Dabo, his comment on it can be seen here: Dabo's thoughts

I think the media is blowing it out of proportion but I guess they have to have something to write about. Sure the timing may have not been perfect but the ceremony was about Marcus and I bet he got a chuckle out of it. Like you said, we probably won't agree on everything about it and I don't see a reason to find what parts we don't agree about. Especially considering it's something that isn't a big deal to either of us anyway.

Brent texted me last night about the Lucas Ind. thing. I told him I was sorry lol. It's gonna be one big cartoon now. It would be funny to see Micky Mouse and Donald Duck in a Star Wars movie. I could see the look on Brent's face now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive