Friday, June 22, 2012

You can't buy...

A Jon boat like that here. If you look on the woodworking site it has a listing of boats. Allot of them are one sheeters, meaning only one sheet of plywood to build. Pretty cool for sure.

Jennifer is pretty damn smart and talented, not surprised she beat me to the punch, lol. I just thought pie safes in particular could be made. Would actually add to it by the wood not being perfect because it's supposed to look old. Either a free hobby or a business on the side with no overhead? Cannot lose either way, greatest for someone to practice. You can tell, I hate wasting money, lol. I think people go overboard with businesses. Too much overhead, they buy too much to make it easy. You should make most of your money with skill and work if you wanna make it.

I had an idea for my own motorbike company, I told you already. The bikes (bicycles with engines) would be cool. But the money would come from apparel and a good logo/design. "old school motorbikes" something like that. Jesse James said there is no money in choppers, it's all in the clothes, hats etc... Would be fun for sure, maybe just a hobby. But would require very little, basic tools to start up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive