Thursday, June 21, 2012

That's a good picture...

Looks like it's from a magazine. That's one big assed purple cauliflower, looks cool. We eat purple okinawan vegetables here too.

I will probably get the hunger games for the iPad and read it.

My idea was to make furniture out of wooden pallets. You could use a biscuit joiner to put the wood together as big as you want. Then just plane it down, we put wood together like that when I worked in a furniture factory in beaufort. You could practice with free wood if nothing else, but it wouldn't cost anything no matter what. I was going to try it here but I have got so much free wood there is no need. Just find a construction site where they are tearing down and they are glad to get rid of it. Got like probably 10 pieces of 12 inch cedar shelving board last time in fact.

I have been looking at circular saw jig plans, pretty simple stuff, but will help me with my cuts. No need for a table saw really. I think this would be cool to build too:

http://www.butlerprojects.com/boats/john/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive