Friday, June 01, 2012

I beg to differ

I would agree about Frank Martin. He doesnt really look too likable lol. With Spurrier, like you said I think people like him because he's an ass. But to say Ray Tanner isn't likable is crazy. And yes I've heard many many Clemson fans say that they don't like Legget. I don't really have a reason not to like him because Carolina has great success against Clemson in baseball. Which makes sense why you wouldn't like Tanner lol.

I'm pretty jacked about the tourney though. I just hope Carolina doesn't slip and get beat out by Clemson. That is a streak we need to keep going. And I'm not flaming at all by saying that.

I'm gonna watch the last episode of Hatfields and McCoys tonight. I don't want it to end..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive