Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Having a hobby is good

I think it's healthy. It puts you in the mindset that you are not lazy and you're actually doing something. Also the rewards of being able to see your finished product are worth it. I would like for you to teach me the furniture building. That is definitely something I could get into and I know Daddy would love it. We could make some money off of that for sure.

Do me a favor and read The Hunger Games book before you watch the movie. The book will have you wanting to watch the movie really bad. Like I said, it will take you 2 days tops to read the first book. Fairly short and you won't be able to put it down until you're finished with it. I hear the 2nd book isn't as good and even somebody said that the 3rd one wasn't worth reading. I find that hard to believe but I also know that it would be hard to top the first one. I'm gonna aggravate you til you read it bro lol.

Have you seen this movie?:
http://www.redbox.com/movies/suing-the-devil?om_rid=NuMqjU&cid=EM%3A_BP0kKsB8XcOzPy

I think I may rent it this weekend. Looks like a pretty good story. If you look at the reviews at the bottom of the screen people seem to like it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive