Thursday, June 21, 2012

Man that boat would be great for pond fishing

Knowing us though it would sink as soon as we got to the middle of a pond lol. I really like the idea of the boat though. Really cool.

I have got to get me a building so I can start taking up some of that type of stuff. As soon as I do I'm going to start buying tools and stuff. Jenn actually built a table out of pallets a couple of months ago. Nothing fancy but it was kind of neat after she stained it. She built Chief a doghouse with pallets too even though he doesn't use it lol.

The main thing with The Hunger Games is to read the book before you watch the movie. What did you think about the movie I sent you a link of? Suing the devil or something like that? I think it has potential. I'll probably watch it this weekend and let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive