Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I don't want you to take me wrong

With my comment about him taking a tight lipped approach. What I mean was maybe he should have just said that the rumors were false and let that be it. Instead he went on to say that Clemson going to the big 12 would be the worst thing possible to happen to their program. How will that make him look if they actually do go? What will his press conference be like? He can't start off by saying "We're very excited to be joining the big 12" lol. There is a difference between denying the rumors and being all out against them completely. That's all I was saying..

One good point I will admit that Plyler brought up, is him stating that he will be a fan of Clemson far longer than Dabo will be coaching there. I guess that goes for a lot of the Clemson fans and kind of puts it into perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive