Thursday, June 28, 2012

I would definitely...

have to agree with you, reading is a much better option. I mean, don't thing you will find anyone intelligent that would say you need to watch more TV, lol. I am on a mission to start doing more skill honing type stuff. Especially with woodworking. I found a scroll saw used for $20 here the other day. Also I was thinking about pyography (woodburning) to go with it? You could make some cool furniture, will require allot of reading for sure. I have been actually doing allot more lately instead of just reading. The one sheet boat project is actually likely to happen now after I come back from leave because it is a work project.

I never really answered you on preseason. In terms of Clemson and Scar? No idea, seriously, both have new defensive coordinators. But in terms of Clemson, I do predict improvements, more consistently for sure I think on defense. That don't mean they are going to be great. Probably 8 wins minimum and 10 max for Clemson? 10 for Scar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive