Tuesday, June 05, 2012

No, I didn't take it the wrong way

You have some good points and I see what you mean. You may be right that a lot of clemson fans don't care about baseball. But that would only be because they haven't had the success Carolina has had. I can promise you that a National Championship win would have a lot of Clemson fans talking about how great college baseball is. And Clemson winning the National Championship could happen any year. They have always had a good baseball program. Just fell in a slump this year. A lot of the Clemson fans can say what they want, but they would be lying if they said they didn't want at least one win against Carolina this past weekend in the worst way. Baseball is all the Clemson fans have wanted to talk about on the radio here. You listen right?

I started up the game of thrones. About half way through the season now. Pretty good. I think I'm gonna start breaking bad after this. Watch it from the beginning. When I was watching it, it was before I had netflix and I had to watch some bad copies of it. It's a good show too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive