Saturday, June 09, 2012

I saw a preview of a movie

It really looks like one you would like. It's called Monster Brawl. It is about zombie like monsters that battle it out in a wrestling ring lol. It's even got "Mouth of the south" Jimmy Hart and Kevin Nash in it. Definitely looks like one you would like. I may even check it out.

I've heard the movie "The Sitter" is really funny. Brent also claims that "My Week With Marilyn" is really good. I've yet to watch either though. Have you seen "The Woman In Black" yet? I want to see it. It looks pretty scary and it has Harry Potter in it. Oh and "Snow White and the Huntsman" looks like it's going to be pretty good.

Another one that you may have already watched but last time we talked about it you said you hadn't is "No Country for Old Men". If you haven't already watched it, it should be at the top of your list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive