Tuesday, June 05, 2012

I don't really get to listen...

to the radio, I wish I could listen at work but the time difference is the problem. I would definitely agree a national championship in baseball would make it more interesting. Clemson fans always want a win against Scar and I agree they wanted to beat them. Both schools have always had good baseball programs, I agree. I will say though, just like the message boards you have 10 or so of the same type retards calling in on the radio. Unless something has changed, you have a few more educated and reasonable ones calling too that have a different attitude, the retards are just louder, lol. 

Breaking Bad is one of the best shows on TV IMO. You just have to take Game of Thrones for what it is, if you are expecting and all Scfi special effects type show, you won't get it. But its still a good show with some Scifi thrown in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive