Monday, June 04, 2012

Not too many really care...

about baseball. But with the Big 12/ACC contract, all the junk going around, some of them are just itching to melt down. I think many of them live to melt down. But you got to understand that its only 10 or so very vocal ones acting stupid. But they are not happy that we are not recruiting in state players enough in baseball and I can completely understand that. Not really allot of fireworks in recruiting so far this year, its a long way to go but kind of a boring year so far? I have said before and I will say again, for us to get out of the funk we were in since Danny Ford we had to hit rock  bottom and that means falling behind Scar for Clemson. I have no idea really what will happen with expansion. But without falling behind Scar I doubt very seriously it would even be getting discussed. I don't want you to misinterpret this into me saying we going to break out and get respectable again. I serious doubts that will happen. 

The last episode of Game of Thrones, wow. Did you ever start a new show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive