Saturday, July 29, 2006

Travian Robertson is THE MAN!


"I'm going to meet with my principal soon, and we're going to try to work it out where I can graduate in December."

Said Travian Robertson in an interview after his commitment to the Gamecocks.

In the end, he just prefered playing for Steve Spurrier over the guy in the picture to your right. I for one don't blame him.

As far as him having character issues, who knows maybe he does. I can tell you that the Tigers wanted him very bad. All the comments that I've heard about him suggest that he's a very good kid, and he's gotta be smart if he's going to graduate early.

You havn't seen how things will turn out with Cory Boyd yet, but be patient. He was suspended last year, and patiently waited to get back on the field in a Gamecock jersey rather than transfering to somewhere else. I'm glad to have him back, but trust me you won't be.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive