Saturday, July 29, 2006

SEC decaying?? LMAO!!!











"Its not my fault the SEC is in decay and the ACC has caught up and is about to pass them up."

That is to funny to pass up! If the SEC is in decay I would hate to know what the ACC is. I've got an idea though, and I'll use your favorite word to describe it.. POOP.

The ACC will never be on the same level as the SEC. I did a little research for you to prove my point about the SEC being the superior conference. I looked up the 2004 and 2005 top 25 rankings and compared the two conferences, after the expantion of the ACC. Even with the addition of those 4 great teams the ACC was, and always will be just to shitty to save. Anyways, let me share with you what I found. I don't think you're going to like the results, because it makes your comment above look very silly... or for lack of a better word like POOP.

Let's see here..

2004
SEC
1) Auburn #3
2) Georgia #8
3) LSU #12
4) Tennessee #15
5) Florida #20
ACC
1) VT #9
2) Miami #14
3) FSU #17
4) Virginia #18
5) BC #25
2005
SEC
1) LSU #6
2) Alabama #8
3) Georgia #10
4) Florida #12
5) Auburn #14
ACC
1) VT #7
2) Miami #17
3) BC #18
4) Clemson #21
5) FSU #23
So, there you go. Now you can see how shitty your comment really was. Please don't pick up anymore poop off the sidewalk and bring it here. By the way, check The State paper.. they now have the "ACC fails to live up to great expectations after expansion" article on there page. Guess I wasn't the only one that didn't think it was so shitty huh?

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive